View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
punkinbee59
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint Relay
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkinbee59 View Post
Hey...
I'm now a brand spankin' new confused owner of BB Curve 8530 and I've tons of questions.

Since I'm hearing impaired I use the Sprint Relay provider and I've been having problem with the CS since yesterday...it's like the minute I have my phone they just dropped me. What happened to SUPPORT?!

anyways...here's the questions:

-I can't log in using my username (blahblah@sprint.blackberry.net) and a generic password they gave me (just got the phone yesterday)

-I am missing a social network app on the BB menu page, how do I get it back? will go to store to have the tech look into it

-I called 1-877-654-9111, and had to push alot of buttons to get to a live agent, and once I got to the live agent, I got disconnected while she was transferring me to another dept. RESOLVED

-I'm trying to figure out my trackball...it's going too fast and need to figure out how to slow it down RESOLVED?

-what's that green light flashing on the upper right hand corner? RESOLVED

heh...sorry for so many of 'em...I'll try to think of more questions to torture y'all j/k.... after using a very simple user-friendly pre-paid phone the BB is far more complicated than I expected.

the only main worry I have right now is logging into Sprint with my BB email and I can't get in & the CS is not very user-friendly.

any suggestions/advice is greatly welcomed!

TIA!

~punkinbee59
hunh....33 views and NOT one welcoming peep...makes me wonder about you guys...
Offline   Reply With Quote