Thanks for the replies! I have gone in and manually selected all the folder for one of the users, that didn't help. You do make a good point about email that has been moved going forward from the activation date, I can try sending him a new email and have him move it and then check the device.
I can check email reconciliation, but I'm pretty sure it is set to both. I know for sure that mailbox wins is set. I would also like to note that all the users on the BES were working properly from the time they were activated up until lately. Not sure what would have changed, we did have a power outage a few months ago and the server was shut down hard when the UPS battery was eventually drained.
As for the deleting, the items are staying in recycle bin and not being deleted completely. Even when emails are just read, they aren't moved or anything. Manually chosing to reconcile now will always mark emails read or deleted that were read or deleted in Outlook on their PC.
I have tried toggling wireless reconcile off, waiting a few minutes and then turning it back on, no change toward the problem. The following settings are whats on the handhelds:
Delete on Mailbox and handheld,
wireless reconcile = Yes
On conflicts = Mailbox wins
Can you tell me how you performed this:
I have also changed the messages state size to 1000 and it cured 99% of our issues.
Maybe I could try that.