View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
cartiel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8530
PIN: ask me
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default one quick question...one small suggestion

Please Login to Remove!

I tried to send a message to someone on the site and used the "e'mail a buddy feature" (I'm new to on-site messaging). I understand that my e'mail will show up when sending these messages, but I'm uncertain of whether or not these messages are sent directly to the user profile's e'mail address or if it is sent as a notification here on the site. I did send a message via the "private message" option, but I did not send the message that was sent via the "e'mail" option...if the user profile has his/her setting set so that he does not have "e'mails" sent to him where would that message have gone? Are those messages sent to the user profile's Blackberry e'mail address? Help me to understand this...and for my suggestion: I would like to have available the option to click on a name/user profile that I have added to my buddy list so that it would make for a smooth transition when checking out what's new over on that page (I had to copy a paste the name into a search to view the profile) thanks guys