View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Model: 850
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Post Thanks: 143

Ya... I have never really liked the sliders... I keep trying them in the hopes I will find one that I like but keep wanting candybar style....

I really wish RIM would have a Curve / Storm Hybrid.... A Curve style bottom with a Storm (touch type) screen....

Now that would be the ultimate for me....

I am already missing some of my apps from the BB that are not available for webOS.. BeWeather and PDSports are the 2 I miss the most... There is nothing even close to these 2 apps for webOS...

Overall I think the Pixi (stupid name) is a pretty awesome device... Even though it's much slimmer than the Curve 2 (read: smaller KB) I can type just as fast, if not faster on it... Odd and I don't really know why.... The spacing of the keys and the feedback it provides perhaps....

The major downside of the device ( not for me but for others) will be it's use of the infamous *cloud*.. It's not an issue for me, but security wise It would / could be a serious concern for some.....

I really like it though... My 30 days is up tomorrow and no phone usually makes it that far... My Fred lasted about 3 weeks and I really tried my best to want to keep it....

With the Pixi (did I mention the name is stupid?) I find that I am not trying to like it, I just do.....

Kris

Last edited by LunkHead : 03-24-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote