I have had some issues with using this 8220 in the last month. First of all it would just turn off and reboot after sending a text message or a phone call.
Yesterday afternoon I was using my phone and right after I had used it the phone powered off and the right light stayed on and went on and off every 10-20 secs.
The phone just slowly blinks red with a black screen.
The phone will not turn on, and when connected to my 64 windows 7 pc it cycles through the usb connection on and off and makes the sound when the right light turns on and off.
Things I have tried
1. Took out the battery and put it back in - no go
2. Took out sim card, put in battery - no go
3. Took out mini sd card and took out and put back in the battery - no go
4. Installed Desk Manager and tried to use app loader... but gets to a certain stage and then says usb device not connected (or something like that)- no go
5. Tried charging the phone overnight - no go
6. Tried decharging the battery and recharging it - no go
7. Tried the post about unbricking blackberries - no go
Im kind of at my wits end here, Rogers is my carrier and they are useless for support. Is there something I am missing or any suggestions?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!