| | Bad File Name
I had this exact problem and I ran through all the solutions posted above (Windows XP Error Checking ... removing the files, formatting, and replacing the file back ... even removing the files, formatting, and doing a fresh sync).
I still had this problem, so I removed all my MediaSync files from the card and systematically added the files back on, using my laptop SD card reader and a SD to Micro SD adapter until I hit the offending file. It was a music file that started with an underscore: _
Apparently Windows allows the leading underscore but the BB OS doesn't like it.
I renamed that file to something saner and the error went away.
Last edited by asoofi : 04-02-2010 at 09:35 AM.