View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
TXLady
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 1

I think this one actually sounds ok.
Quote:
Will my child know that My Mobile Watchdog is on their phone? Yes. My Mobile Watchdog is not spyware and they will know that their phone is being protected.

How will they know?A message appears on the phone about every 24 hours or whenever the phone is turned on. It lets them know that My Mobile Watchdog is monitoring and protecting their phone. They push any button to agree and continue phone use.

What if I want to hide the message on the phone? My Mobile Watchdog is not spyware, rather a tool for parents to use to monitor and protect their children.

Can my child remove the software from their phone?While no software is completely immune from removal, My Mobile Watchdog will let you know if your child has removed the software from their phone. If your child deletes it, they will be unable to reactivate their phone without your security code.
I think what the posters on this forum have the biggest problem with are those users who ask how to track others without them finding out about it and claim to be parents,etc. Software that the user is aware of takes it out of the realm of creepy stalker activity.

I do think parents have the right and the responsibility to know what their kids are doing. This software appears to allow them to do that.

Last edited by TXLady : 04-04-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote