View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
quillhill
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Torch
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0

I kind of don't like having the SMS preview in Today Plus themes since it shows all recent messages it can fit and not just unread messages. Meh. On .586 Calendar was finally working right again ... it was just showing my one calendar that I have selected instead of merging the Facebook calendar despite the fact that I select to not sync my calendar with the FB calendar and select only the one calendar I want to view. I don't really need to have that FB friends birthdays on my calendar, thanks.

But, it is a beta, so there you go. Still, I had this issue with that last official release I downloaded as well. I can't believe I'm even thinking of it, but, I may go back to .586. More likely I'll just suck it up and wait for the next leak to see what happens. :D

It runs pretty smoothly, I am not experiencing any major issues, and on the first full charge I got about 36 hours before dropping to 30 percent. I hit the sack at that point but it was pretty good. Now I'm on the second full charge so we'll see how it performs from here on out.