| | Contacts problem of my own making
Please Login to Remove!
I'm running Outlook 2007 and a Vzw 9550 through a BES. My Outlook contacts have a "contacts" and a "mobile" subfolder that I've used over the years when I had a Motorola Razr and needed to sync contacts separately. Over the years I'm managed to copy or moved contacts in Outlook between the 2 folders so that I have dupes of some and singles of others. I want to consolidate the 2 folders as I don't need them apart and it means that I have to search each to find some strays.
At the last upgrade I now have 2 contacts of each in my Blackberry address book. I went and deleted the "mobile" contacts and ended up losing some of them on my BB. I then restored it. I've been going through on the BB and deleting the dupes, but sometimes it dissapears from "contacts" and other times from "mobile". If it leaves "contacts" I can drag it over from "mobile". To my simple mind it seems as though there must be something that identifies the particular contact that is seen by the BB. While this method works, it's slow and painful so I'd love to find an easier way.