Originally Posted by BB-Tech support
Maybe you damaged your battery. You never charge your smartphone with none BlackBerry charger.
Only what I can suggest you is software reload.
1. Put battery in the smartphone
2. Connect your smartphone to computer using USB cable (use back USB ports, not front one)
3. Right click on my computer and select manage
4. On the left side click on device manager
5. On right side double click on Universal Serial Bus Controllers
6. If there you can see BlackBerry smartphone then you can go to next step
1.Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager
2.Make back up if you can if you cant
Open BlackBerry Technical Solution Center
Search for KB16251
If this doesn't work then you toasted your battery and you will need replacement.
I hope this helps
Huh? How silly are you? This user doesn't need to load applications (KB16251), he needs to get his battery working or revived (or a new one).
@ Terrypro -- try this. Leave the battery IN the BlackBerry device, and after a couple of hours of charging, LEAVE the device connected to the USB charger and remove the battery a minute and replace. Does that reboot the device?
Sometimes the on-device battery meter will recognize the battery as still drained.