View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #78 (permalink)
dualsub2006
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Droid
PIN: Head
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
what name calling?
you are = name calling. Simple.

Quote:
clearly you're ignorant of what i was saying. stating that jailbreaking is how to load an os onto the iphone.
I didn't say in response to that question that you jailbreak to install an OS. In fact, in response to your question about wanting to "dumb linux on it" I suggested that you get an Android phone.

You do lack a basic understanding of the jailbreaking benefits though. You CAN install a new OS after jailbreak and you DO jailbreak if installing a new OS is what you want to do. An OS like iPhone OS 4b2 if you happen to have it. Guess I'm not so ignorant after all. And yes squire, I know you would like to install some vaporware version of Linux on the iPod/iPhone but it doesn't even exists in a meaningful and useable way. That makes your point, well, pointless.

Quote:
most of them from htc, samsung, even nokia are clumsy they dont sell. nokia is losing market share, htc is the first android phone mfg, and yet has been doing touch screen winmobile for years yet they are not selling, android gave them a little profits, since they dont have to LOL LICENSE or buy the os! HELLO PROFITS!

htc has how many android phones? 5-6 ? still not even close to the market share apple has even with apple locked to att? and certain carriers....

touch screens are not that popular less they have an apple logo, its a fad like tamogachi.
Wow. Just. Wow. The person that typed this incoherent mess called me ignorant.
Offline   Reply With Quote