View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
tbarr5@comcast.net

Model: 2100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Smile I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bison2674 View Post
I'm using Blackberry Desktop Manager for Mac. Synching has worked* in the past, but now I get an error message when trying to synch my calendar that says "A sync error occurred. Please retry the synch." That's all. I have no idea how to fix this problem because Blackberry doesn't tell me what the problem is. Obviously, I've retried synching and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

*By "worked," I mean I've been able to update my calendar/contacts on my Mac and have them translated onto my BB. However, I've gotten double/multi appointment additions to my Mac calendar. Also, things I've deleted on both my Mac and BB have reappeared after I synch (where are they being stored?!). I've tried to fix it and learned to live with it. A couple techies I know have said it's just the way things are between BB and Mac. If I get a chance, I'm switching to an iPhone.
Yes, we Mac users have been waiting for Desktop Manager and waiting to see stuff like this happen. If they don't get there act together they will loose a lot of Mac/ Blackberry users to I phone. Next to Google they (RIM) is impossible to contact.

T.Barr
Offline   Reply With Quote