View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
tra1cker

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Question Problem with Internet Capability

Please Login to Remove!

Hey everyone, I have a question as to why my boyfriend can access his bank account on my BB, but not on his. We both have Tours, and they seem to be set up the same using the standard internet browser.

This is the problem:

He is on his third Tour since the 5.0 update, as the other two got the dreaded white screen, his first and most recent Tours won't login to his bank account, but his second one could. I haven't had any problems with mine and he has always been able to get into his account on it, even before 5.0. I did the upgrades using DM for his first and second Tours (mine as well), and either VZW did the upgrade on this most recent phone, or it came with 5.0 out of the box. We aren't sure because they overnighted it to him and he took it to a store to have them activate it and set it up, so it would no longer be my fault if something went wrong. I'm guessing this has something to do with security but have no idea how to fix the problem, I'm a relative newbie to BB as the Tour is my first BB, so I haven't quite learned all the in's and out's yet.

If it matters, we both have 5.0.0.591.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Offline   Reply With Quote