View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
an1987

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default My Blackberry Bold 9700 wonít start. Please I need help!

Please Login to Remove!

My Blackberry Bold 9700 wonít start. Please I need help!

Ok so I woke up and found my blackberry which I left on during the night was showing the loading bar as if it had turned off. Now before I went to bed it was fully charged. And I did not turn it off at all. Well the issue is, it only loads about tenth of the way. The screen flashes and turns off quickly and then the red light stays on and flashes. It keeps repeating this cycle and itís already been about 4 hours now.
I took out the battery to restart it and I waited about 10 minutes with the battery out. Once I put it back in its still having the same issue. I am confused on why itís doing this.
I then tried to connect it to my desktop manager and I remember t-mobile gave me a message yesterday to upgrade. So when I connected the phone it keeps saying disconnected and when I downloaded the new software upgrade it keeps telling me that the device needs to be contacted. Its strange how nothing seems to be working. I am going to go to a local t-mobile store (but I am not sure they can even help me) this has been my second replacement of this phone. The first one I got had a similar issue and so I had it replaced (same phone)
Can anyone help me on what this could be? Also I did not drop any water on the phone and I did download a theme app from blackberry world two days ago and a friend told me that may be an issue but I just need more advice. Please help if anyone has any other tips.
Offline   Reply With Quote