View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
cowgirl05
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 66

Well, no. I called Sprint today and asked about the voicemail alerts. Since the CD doesn't work I've tried to do things I found on forums. So back to Sprint, I called and explained the Bold didn't work, no alert and so on. The tech informed me that it is not a Sprint issue, or a malfunctioning phone. He said the Bold does not alert to voicemail. I said, oh, it's a bug? Are they going to fix it? He said no, it was a choice on BlackBerry's part. He said that he and another tech had spent time the day before trying to set the voicemail up to come into the SMS folder so you would get an alert, but they couldn't make it work. I guess if they can't I shouldn't feel bad I can't. I just don't understand, even a free nokia will tell you that there is voicemail. I asked the Sprint tech if enough people contacted BlackBerry if they would fix it. He said maybe. So I just sent them an email. I just can't believe you spend this amount of money on a phone, and it won't work. I wouldn't mind so much spending money on a good case, or screen protector. Maybe even a game, or some nice medical apps, but to have to spend money to get the phone to function properly as a phone?
Thank you kindly for the help, I do appreciate it.
Offline   Reply With Quote