| | Free BBM and PIN messaging with Storm2 over WIFI!!
Please Login to Remove!
I'm not sure if I found a loophole but I'm using BBM and PIN messaging on my Storm2 over WiFi for free. I didn't find anything on a search for "free BBM" so I'm posting.
Here's what you need:
1) Unlocked Storm2 9550 with BBM installed
2) A working Blackberry with an active sim card with Blackberry data, pin and BBM
3) Active Wi-Fi connection
Here's how I did it.
1) take the active sim card out of your BB (do not deactivate, wipe or remove any services)
2) put active sim card into the Storm and start it up (do not add any email accounts or enterprise activate it)
3) connect to BBM and message someone ensure that it's working
4) turn off network signal and turn on wi-fi and connect to a hotspot and ensure that you can surf and still BBM and PIN
5) remove your sim card from the Storm2 and replace it back into your original BB
6) boot them both up and ensure that your original BB is still working like normal
7) now your Storm2 has a unique PIN, working BBM and PIN messaging through WI-FI
Let me know if this works for anyone else. If there are any BB experts out there I'd love to know 'why' this would work.
Rogers 7280 -> 7100r -> 8310 -> 9000 -> 9800 -> 9900