View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 10:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
mrchun
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Storm
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

I use both, a Motorola e815 for work and a 7130 as a personal phone. The Moto is strictly for work... this number is handed out probably twenty times a day to strangers and is the leash by which the bosses can reach me throughout the day. The 7130 is for personal and school-related email and calls. Also, I have become addicted to the calendar and address book functions on the Blackberry and could never go back to trying to use a standard cell phone as my PIM (as I used to on the e815).

The 7130 could, without a doubt, serve as my only phone. All that it requires to be perfect for me is: Yahoo Messenger and voice-activated dialing, two things that are on my Motorola. The e815 is a much clearer phone, but the BB's functionality trumps the Moto's slight advantage in call quality. Odd... I need the Blackberry's more business-oriented functions in my personal life and simply require a phone and SMS in my business life...

Oh yeah, almost forgot... the 7130 serves as my alarm clock in the morning, too.

Last edited by mrchun : 01-23-2006 at 10:31 AM. Reason: forgot something