View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
itdTechnician
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Model: 7100T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Posts: 9
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation

I managed to solve the issue (if you can call it solving)....

Something wrong with the BESAdmin account.

I deleted the BESAdmin mailbox and the account
Uninstalled BES
Deleted the SQL databases

Rebooted

Recreated BESAdmin, re-added persmissions, went through the entire document again to do a fresh install.
Added the users
They activated fine and started sending mail.

I am lucky that we don't depend too much on BES internally, unlike some of our clients, because it'd have a lot more issues with re-activations and upset people then I did internally.
Offline   Reply With Quote