View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
tera_kristen
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Hi everyone!

I have definitely expressed to the team the need for modifying Kik Contacts within the app. I will have an update for you before the next version is released. Although some changes to the app may be easy to implement - it does take some time for that version to reach the users. It's a process (and one that I am learning more about each day).

If you're using the beta I hope you're enjoying those receipts! I used to be one of those people that really thought all technology had a personal vendetta against me - I was always wondering "What are you doing computer/smartphone?!" I friggin love seeing my message go through the magical system and I love knowing that my message (especially my important ones) have been delivered.

Did you also notice the Kik Codes? Everyone at Kik loves to refresh them until we get a funny one - the patter is vowel-consonant-vowel so that they will always be pronounceable. If you're looking for Kik Contacts to chat with (free & unlimited!) you can find some of them on Twitter by searching for "add me on @kik" - you can then try out adding contacts via their code (as opposed to their phone number). Let me know how it goes!
Offline   Reply With Quote