I will wait for 4--8 weeks before deciding if I need a 9800. This board helped me decide to get my 9000 and avoid the 8700. I'm hoping that the poor reviews the 9800 received are not confirmed by the BBForums collective opinion.
If they are, I have a problem. Do I wait for the 9900 or get an android?