View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
guinda35
CrackBerry Addict

Model: z10
Carrier: att
Post Thanks: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubizmo View Post
I'm in a similar position, except I'm with T-mobile. I'd like something with a bigger screen, but there's no indication that T-mobile will get anything like that anytime soon. It's the main temptation to go to Android.

Ubizmo
If you want a bigger screen I'd suggest an iPad. If you want a bigger screen that you can put into your hip pocket, try the iPod touch. They're both portable, the iPad runs on 3G for less than $25 a month, you get all the fun apps made for Apple, plus everything in an iPhone except for the camera and phone, and of course the line charge of an Android or other device.

If you want to work, stay in touch, or get informed, I run with the 9700 as my primary device to do all my important stuff -- securely.

BTW, I too will be highly peeved if WebKit and OS6 are not delivered for my Bold soon, now that it will be taken to market next week with the Torch. I hope RIM or ATT don't hold out in the hopes that they can nudge Bold owners to jump to the Torch -- especially when the Bold came out barely 8 months ago.

Last edited by guinda35 : 08-08-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote