Originally Posted by mushusker
I had this problem too. I looked at the code in the JL_Cmder.cmd file and so was able to figure out how to do it from the command line myself. I'm running Vista 64-bit Ultimate.
1. I downloaded the JL_Cmder v1.9.1.zip file. I then copied it to the "Public Downloads" folder.
2. Logged in as the PC's administrator.
3. Extracted the JL_Cmder v1.9.1.exe from the zip file and put it on the desktop.
4. Right clicked on JL_Cmder v1.9.1.exe and ran as Administrator (probably wasn't necessary since I was already logged on as Administrator). I deleted the shortcut for JL_Cmder on the desktop since it pointed to the wrong place and I didn't need it.
5. Opened a Command Prompt and then typed "cd c:\Program Files (x86)\JL_Cmder"
6. I typed:
JavaLoader -u -wMyblackberrypassword resettofactory
because I was trying to reset my BB to the original factory settings, including erasing any previously set BES policies.
(After typing this up, I found a more complete explanation of the process at enduserguides.com/mobile/blackberry/eug_bb_factory.html )
Thanks, I got this working in Windows 7!