| | Bricked my new Torch
Please Login to Remove!
I think I bricked my new Torch and need some help wiping it. Here's what happened:
1. Installed Desktop Manager 6
2. Connected my Bold 9700. Selected "Switch Device" with all apps.
3. Connected the Torch. Halfway through the restore, Desktop Manager complains that my version of the Facebook app is incompatible and aborts the Switch Device Wizard.
4. The Torch reboots, but now hangs at the AT&T World Logo screen.
5. No amount of pulling the Torch's battery gets it to boot correctly.
I think if I can somehow wipe the Torch to factory defaults, I can redo the Switch Device wizard without the Facebook app. Problem is, the Torch isn't get to a point where I could even reload firmware. Desktop Manager doesn't recognize it all in this hung state.