i tried but .141 wouldn't work on my 9800 with the CJK.alx for some reason so i downgraded to .135 and followed the downgrade procedure.... now we just wait for them to make a new alllanguage version, i guess.
here is where you can download .135 Deposit Files downgrade the OS on my BlackBerry?
1. Delete the newer OS from your PC by going to Control Panel >Add/Remove Programs.
2. Then download and install the older version of the OS. BlackBerry Operating System Downloads
3. Install the older OS to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
5. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
Then selected JAPANESE FONT and updated.