View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
ernhrts3n8
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

I didn't like that the phone automatically went into a sleep mode and you couldn't keep it from doing that. When the phone is in sleep mode, the notifications don't come through until you wake up the phone.

I also did not think that the internet was that much faster than what I have with my Storm 1 (believe it or not). There are tons of free apps which I hope that RIM will provide with future phones. There were apps on the Droid that I could use for free that I had to pay for with the Blackberry.

I like the screen on the Storm better than the Incredible. I think when viewing pictures and videos that the Storm screen is wider so the viewing is better (in my opinion)

One of the biggest complaints that I have with the Incredible is where the ringer volume is located. Every time that I hit the button to unlock the phone, I would always turn the volume on the ringer all the way down.

The other thing that I did really like on the Incredible that we don't have on the Verizon Storm is the google maps. I don't like that we have to pay for VZ Navigator when other phones have Maps for free.

I did really like the feel of the keyboard, it pulsates when you hit a key. I did not like the layout of the keyboard though or how you had to get symbols and such.

That is my assessment of the Incredible.
Offline   Reply With Quote