View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
notsatisfied
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default Blackberry Support Prefers to win rather than resolve

Please Login to Remove!

When Blackberry indicates that their Tour model isnt water proof they dont mean deep sea diving into the abyss that is the atlantic or pacific ocean. They dont really even mean deep diving into your bath tub or kitchen sink. What they DO mean is bring the phone to your ear on a hot day and having sweat from that same ear LEAK into the LCD of the Tour. Since WATER DAMAGE is not covered as part of the Warranty neither is Ear Sweat...which Blackberrys crack customer support professionals who also seem to be experts in liquid chemistry just informed me. NOTE, when asked how I was to use my Tour if I wasnt head long into my freezer avoiding what to my knowledge in 41 years is not an over anxious ear sweat gland, I was told to use an ear piece. SO, Blackberry apparently doesnt hire Support People that care about what to me seems to be a rational disatisfaction---ie---why didnt Blackberry warn me that i shouldnt use my ear to take or make calls unless I was standing on the top of Mount Everest. I dont recall seeing a warning anywhere that normal levels of sweat from a human ear could cause FLOOD DAMAGE the likes of katrina in your Tour---and would not be covered under warranty????? Also, why didnt Blackberry inform their customer service professionals that the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT...even when he is wrong???? The problem with America people????....you cant use your ear to talk on the phone anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by notsatisfied : 09-02-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling error