What you want to do is..
1. Add all your email accounts to your BlackBerry.
2. Under Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services, make sure the default services are set to your desired email address.
3. Configure Outlook the way you want..
4. I would configure your contacts and calendar in 1 place first (outlook) - Meaning add all your entries in.
5. Once you data is in Outlook, then I would sync Outlook with the Desktop manager.
You will retain a single address book in Outlook, and your BlackBerry will synchronize the contacts will Outlook, keeping 1 identical address book across 2 devices (your computer and BlackBerry)
By default you will also be synchronizing a single calendar.
(multiple calendars will exist on your device due to multiple email accounts, but desktop manager will only the calendar set as default, under default services.)
If you currently have multiple address books on your device, meaning you open your address books, hit the menu key and choose options and under "address books" you have multiple listings.
I would then recreate all your contacts in Outlook, then clear the address book database. (Desktop Manager -> backup/restore -> Advanced, select address book all and hit clear. I would also do a manual backup prior incase you miss anything)
Then sync you BlackBerry with Outlook, if all you contacts are in Outlook they will then be synch'ed back with your BlackBerry.
Hope this helps a bit. Any questions post back.
8830 -> 8330 -> 9550 -> 9650
Just think about how far BlackBerries have come from then till now... And what else is coming.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by SteveO86 : 09-03-2010 at 10:55 PM.