View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Post Thanks: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Cart View Post
Your DM suggestion did not work the first time becasue I had one way sync turned on, but after I turned it on to two way sync, your tip worked, but unfortunately my problems of two unknowns did not go away.

May I have other suggestions? You seem puzzled with what I did to mess it up. I told you before that Gmail is dangerous, but you and several others were adamant that it was my fault so I thought I would try Gmail again. I am sorry that I did, but I have learned a lot to get BB, Comcast email and Outlook to coordinate, thanks to your help and others and my stubborness to resolve the issue of troublesome Gmail contact list. A
I'm not puzzled; I just don't know what you did. As far as what I know, I'm aware of a gmail app (not simply adding your gmail address to BIS), and I'm aware that people have unwanted issues crop up when using the app. So far as I know, doing nothing else but adding the gmail address to BIS is no different than adding any other address, such as your Comcast address, yahoo, windows live, whatever. But I don't use google, so really can't say.