View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
sean76
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T, VZW
Post Thanks: 0

@ alharkness...You reading way to deep into this, with survey reports and if you don't like it use something else phrases. I'm a die hard Blackberry user, and I'll most likely always use one. But I have 2 devices, one for personal use, which is an HTC EVO, and my berry for business. If I didn't need to have 2 lines, my EVO would be capable of holding down the job as my one business and personal device. If your blind to the fact that RIM is loosing people left and right, that's your business. They are nowhere near the buzz they were a year or two ago. Use this forum for example, a lot, and I mean a lot of regular forum members are gone, and have gone on to other devices that use another OS. Android is dominating the market right now, and taking a lot of Blackberry users with them. I would really like to see RIM put something out to compete, but we all know RIM does what it wants. And that's fine, like I said I have my berry for various reasons. But what about the person that does not want 2 devices, or simply can't afford it? What does that guy do? I think we all know the answer to that!
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote