Thread: Bold 9000
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #33 (permalink)
Picolo
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomaniac View Post
my account is not froze, i told paypal to hold all transaction thats going on in my account, i try to login in to my account but the password wont let me in. all of my info has change up except my name so i have call paypal to hold all transaction an they told to to fox my id to them so that they can arrange back every ting. they even told me that the account was last used in Germany. when Picolo sent the 80U.S to me i when an try to login but the site wont accept my info so i email Picolo to cancel the transfer he told me the transfer was accept so i told him to open a dispute an same time i call paypal to hold my transaction, 640u.s was used from my account an i am now waiting from paypal to reversed the cash that was took from my account. if i was a scammer i would never try to mess up my self on the first night
Maybe you didnt plan well enough... Too late though.

Paypal has given you till the 20th of Sept to Have my funds... Either way I will make sure You dont pull this nonsense on anyone else... Its funny how you accepted the funds within a minute literally and then went on to say you cannot log in and that your password has been changed and all that jazz