| | Blackberry Dead (No red LED either)
Please Login to Remove!
OK ive read at least 20-30 threads in this forum and others trying to get my blackberry to work but nothing. Ive seen threads about how to wipe the phone if you get a red led but there seems to be no answer for help regarding a dead blackberry with NO red LED coming on.
1. Cant wipe the phone cause I cant get power to the device.
2. Tried JL_Cmder and BBSAK but since the computer doesnt read there is a device its no use.
3. Tried removing battery and using USB attached to PC, still no red LED
4. Tried letting the phone sit dead with it charged into the USB for over 24hrs, nothing.
5. Tried plugged in with battery over 24hrs, nothing.
6. Tried letting it sit with no battery not plugged in, nothing.
Phone has never been wet. Was working till my gf pulled my battery out of my phone, and when I put it back in my phone never turned on again.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ive done my due diligence to try and find an anwer before posting but there isnt anything out there that i found useful.
Appreciate any help,