| | Problems with New Pearl 3G 9105
Please Login to Remove!
I recently purchased a Blackberry Pearl 3G 9105, three days ago in fact. This is my first Blackberry and I have a number of queries with it so was wondering if someone could help me?
1. How do I select multiple e mails and text messages in order to delete them?
I have heard that this canít be done on this phone but surely this canít be true. I have tried holding down the ĎaAí button while scrolling but this does nothing.
2. How do I select multiple recipients in order to send a group text?
For example, on my last phone I could type a text, and then select a number of people to send it to by scrolling down my contacts and simply clicking on each recipient I wished to send the text to.
3. Email settings. I have my hotmail account set up. When I receive an e mail it shows that I have 1 unread Email. However if I am at my desk and I have read the email on my PC, the Blackberry still shows it as unread. Is there any way to change this so when emails are read on my PC they are shown as unread on my phone?
4. My scrolling button is sticking. I have changed the sensitivity to different settings but it hasnít solved the problem. It just doesnít run smoothly.
5. The keypad has stopped lighting up. It sometimes does light up but most the time the lighting isnít working.
6. I copied my contacts from my old SIM to the phone. I now want to copy all my contacts to my new SIM card. I cant see any options to do this all at once. There is an option to copy a contact if you open individual contacts but not all contacts at once.
I have tried taking the battery out and seeing if that solves any of the problems but it hasnít worked. Are these common problems or do you think I have a faulty phone?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance