1. Delete the Intellisync folders. For BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.1 and later, complete the following steps:
* In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Intellisync or Synchronize, depending on the version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
* Click Reset configuration.
For versions of BlackBerry Desktop Manager earlier than 4.1, complete the following steps:
* On the computer, go to c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\ and delete the Intellisync folder.
2. In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, open Intellisync.
3. Click Configure PIM.
4. Configure each PIM application to use the correct translator.
5. When each PIM application has been configured, click Synchronize now.
Current Device Bold 9900
Other Devices: to many to list before Signature restrictions