View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
bluejae
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: z10
Carrier: t-mobile
Post Thanks: 1
Default Re: bug while deleting several emails at once (all messages seem to disappear)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
So what happens if you close the messages folder using close from the menu, then reopen when you see the blank screen?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
ok... i'm going to test it out... so i'm going to type out what i'm doing

i did a search by sender... it brought up about a months worth of emails from the beginning of november...

i selected Delete Prior and it said Deleting... after a few seconds.. that window disappeared and now i'm still looking at all the messages... i can scroll up and down... i can even select them and look at them...

now i selected the menu and selected 'close'... now i'm looking at a blank screen that says 'no messages'

i selected menu and then 'close' again and now i'm at my home screen.

i then selected the messages icon and i'm looking at the blank screen with 'no messages' at the top

i went back to home and selected the sms and mms icon and it's blank there as well...

i can only see it if i click on menu, and select view folders and then select one i want to see... for example SMS conversations, and that will bring it up... but once i click 'back'... i'm at the blank screen again...

now i'm off to do a battery pull so i can see my messages

Last edited by bluejae : 11-30-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote