View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
kkd123

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Singtel but the phone logo is voda
Post Thanks: 0
Exclamation Bold 9000 cant access to internet even though connected to home wifi

Please Login to Remove!

My Phone
Bold 9000

Bold 9000 cant access to internet even though connected to home wifi
ShareThis
How does i solve this?? I do not have data plan but i only want to use it at home where have wifi. I turn on the wifi, connect to my house wifi, put in correct password and Connnect! at wifi icon even show my house wifi name. BUT! when i press the browser, it says *unable to connecet to the internet, please try again later.If the problem presists, please contace your service provider.* How do i solve this?? my device version is v5+. Carrier is voda fone. Even if i dont have data plan, i should able to use internet through wifi right? If not, what is WIFI for?? I could access to internet if i turn on my data plan, BUT! that costed me a bomb.! Last month i use 22mb and cost me 175$ bill....so please dont tell me to turn on my data plan... Beside the wifi problem, I also have viewing text msg problem. After i chat with a person at conversation sometimes, after aroun 200text sent to a person, the could't read his next msg,,, i could't open the msg. I have to delete all of that particular person msgs and then start compose msg.... Beside those two problem, everythings fine ....Battery life is excellent .. I live at Singapore(asia) i Brought it from web site. So its export set.
Offline   Reply With Quote