View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
brandon27

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Post Thanks: 2
Default BOLD 9780 - Unable to unlock keyboard or wake screen after holstering??? help?

Please Login to Remove!

Hey Everyone,

I've been having a small issue lately. I just got my Bold 9780 (replaced my Curve 8330, what a difference! wow!) the other day, and it has happened twice now. I pressed the lock button, put it in the holster, pulled it out, and it woudlnt unlock at all. No matter what I pressed, the screen just stayed black until I pulled the battery. That was the first incident...

The second incident I had, very similar, locked it, put it in the holster, got a phone call, went to pull it out of the holster to answer the call, this time the screen showed me who was calling, but no matter what button I pressed, I couldn't answer, or push the call the voicemail. Nothing I did with the phone would unlock the keypad, not even pressing the unlock button.

It hasn't happened since, but thats twice now, in less than a week that I've had this phone, kinda worried. hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me, as to whether it's something I'm doing wrong, if there's a way around it, or if I should be paying a visit to my retailer again after the christmas holiday?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by brandon27 : 12-24-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote