View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
BBAdmin
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: .
Carrier: .
Post Thanks: 0
Angry Had enough of RIMarkable website

Please Login to Remove!

Well I check it out every day or so just to see what's happening, and although it rarely has anything to offer that I either don't know already or haven't read on BBF, it runs along with the 8.30am coffee and a scout through my favourites including the likes of the Register and Gizmodo. Today was different. I've just read a post on RIMarkable containing some stupid photochopped image about what users should do if RIM have to shutdown. I know us admins are sick of all this talk, and we all know it's simply not going to happen, but RIMarkable classes itself as a BB weblog, which I'd expect to be unbiased, but not retarded. I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, and the internet is the medium through which to voice that opinion, but it seems silly to have a BB website that mocks the solution this way, they obviously have nothing better to report on. It angered me so much that I felt a need to post the following comment on the article:

"This just goes to show what a pitiful website RIMarkable is. Call yourself a weblog - a weblog is an unbiased entity for review - this is just scare mongering and is the type of rubbish that makes users come running to admins all day long going 'what's going to happen to my BlackBerry'. NOTHING - we all know RIM will not be shutdown in the US or anywhere else so lets stop mucking about with it and get on with the job. Anyone would think this was a website owned and run by Good or Visto."