| | Re: Leaked OS: Torch 9800 184.108.40.2068
I have used this 4 days now. Last cut of the OS was 220.127.116.117.
1) battery consumption is much much better.
2) previously I had volume problems with the handset. Not now.
3) I had many instances of stalling with the OS. It would just slow down too much and would miss calls for example. Thats gone.
4) Unfortuantely I have had two spontaneous reboots in the last 12 hours. But its is still btr. Perhaps 18.104.22.1680 was a resolutions of the this?
5) I still cant rely on ALt F in the message list to list flagged items. It doesnt do this most of the time.
I am running many apps but in background;
fixmo, rexconnect, screenscout, txtforward, battery booster and the liberty (baylink client).
I am also a BES user.
There you go. Hope this helps