View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
moose_G

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default NUKED BLACKBERRY! Tried everything!!!

Please Login to Remove!

I have pretty much tried everything. I wiped my blackberry in every way possible... I have used every tutorial you name it and I have done it! Its just the damn "Unable to Connect to JVM" things that screws up the whole process when I am installing the OS... The recurring problem is the blackberry being in a constant rebooting cycle and this is what disconnects it from the computer during installation. Eventually ill just get a message saying "Unable to connect to the BlackBerry device after a multi stage boot process"... If you say put in the battery during installation i have tried that too! Is it time to trash this blackberry? Sorry for the frustration its just have been doing 2 weeks of non-stop research and seems like nobody else has faced this problem and I'm the first...... Here are a couple of list of tutorials of many I have already tried...

How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Tried JL-CMDER

What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ[/url]

(Sorry can't post URLs YET)

It seems that everyone was able to successfully get through these tutorials and have a happy ending except for myself... Can anyone help me with this who has possibly gone through this before or is it time to trash the phone?
Offline   Reply With Quote