View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Berrial
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default Pushing 3rd Party Apps

Please Login to Remove!

I went through about 20 pages of forums but I wasnt able to find what I am looking for. I hope I am in the right forum; I am trying to setup pushing apps to devices. I have this one app MREMM app that I am trying to push to my device wirelessly. I looked through blackberry.com and found the article to setup software configuration here: KB03748. I set it up like it said and everything looks alright but I look to the device and it says configuration OK and it says Install required. The device never receives the app. I then did a wire install by downloading the files to a desktop. I installed in and when I went to go open it, it gave me an error of module trying to access secure API. I look up the error code and it says I need to get some signing keys to run the application. After doing more research, I get to where it says I need to download Eclipse, device simulators and to download this program and that but I think thats for writing applications, not installing them.

If anyone can help me, it would be great.
GroupWise 4.1.7 Bundle 116. Pushing to a Bold with updated OS and device software 5.0.0.822
Offline   Reply With Quote