| | Re: free release of Nogago Outdoor offline navigation
Major updates on nogago portal
Within the night of 28th February to 1st of March several major updates have been implemented on nogago.com
The Updates improved and fixed compatibility issues and created new services, such as:
* Full OS support by our Java-Map-Downloader on MAC OS, Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Linux Distributions
* Creation of tracks as GPX-Files, which contain Track-Segments and Way-Points
* Actualization of maps and rerendering of frequent requested areas (e.g. Central – UK, South America, Central France, the Way of St James in Spain, …)
* Possibility to name purchased areas during the purchase process and work with those name when handling the personal maps
* Active support of the end-user when selecting the location to save puchased maps on Desktop PC and Mobile Device
* Better error handling when the map download is interrupted or your internet connection is weak
* Reminder to create new JNLP Files, when downloading a purchased map again or to download new maps
We were glad to receive so much feedback by the users of our product to improve our services.
Thanks for using nogago !