| | Would appreciate upgrade advice
Please Login to Remove!
I haven't posted in quite some time, so this might have been covered, yet search wasn't of great help in my slightly odd situation.
I have a Family Plan with AT&T with me using a Bold 9000 and my wife using a very simple non-smart phone, which is now traveling lost in a cab in Manhattan. Time for a new phone for her, but that is simple. The contract has expired, so I am eligible for a new Blackberry at very good prices. In fact, a Torch would cost me nothing. My only choices from local AT&T stores is the Torch or a Curve. I like my 9000 very much, and I really have no need for a touch screen, but would use it a little if I had it.
Now the question: Do I keep my perfectly good 9000 and wait to replace it until the 9900 comes out (again touch screen but with conventional), get a Torch or Curve (why?), or just sit until I have a need or see something ultimately that is "a need to have"?
I use the phone for calls and heavy e-mail (little texting), and some surfing, plus a few apps.
All comments would be welcomed.