View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
notiboi

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Globe
Post Thanks: 2
Unhappy Bb 8320 Help Badly Needed :(

Please Login to Remove!

Guys this is the first time i am posting since i am having a weird problem on my BB phone. it started when i upgraded my phone's OS from 4.2 to 4.5. everything was ok at first then i noticed that i have not been receiving calls and SMS. i checked the service status and found that on the voice services status says NOT CONNECTED. and Connection: NOT CONNECTED. I can do internet but i cannot call nor send SMS. i called by service provider and they said that everything is of since when i use my sim card to other phones, i can make sms and calls. i tried batt pull out a couple of times but its not working. i tried to downgrade the OS back to 4.2 but still not working. i also confirmed from my service provider if the IMEI number is not blocked and they said that its not.

Then this morning i was able to receive and SMS and when i checked the status it was fine everything was ok. so i tried to activate my enterprise and after the activation the same thing happened again!. it went back to service not available. i can receive emails and browse the net but call and sms is not working again.

please help as i am getting frustrated by this phone :( thanks much in advance

Last edited by notiboi : 05-18-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote