I'm in the same boat, sorta. I've been eligible for an upgrade on my 9650 for a while now. I've been holding out until the 9930 is released for Verizon, but reading here & other places there's still talk of a CDMA Torch2 sometime in the future. And that's what I'd really like - a larger screen but a physical keyboard. What to do, what to do?
The 9650 is working fine BTW, I'm just impatient. I could do everyone else a favor and get the 9930 as soon as it comes out, thereby GUARANTEEING a CDMA Torch2 would be released a month later