View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #225 (permalink)
barbarianthemadserb

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMOBILE
Post Thanks: 1
Default Re: Will you move away from BlackBerry?

BB for ever! FIrst of all, I am a phone/techno junkie. My first BB was an 8320 and then I upgraded to a bb9700. Then along came all the hoopla about the new Android phones so I got (that is fell for the marketting hype) an Epic 4G (put my B9700 into my drawer) and also a NexusS. Played with both for a while before I started to miss my BB9700. So I re-comissioned my bb9700 (dang did I miss that phone). I now have both the NexusS and my BB9700 commissioned with TMO. The Epic is de-commissioned and I just play with different roms on it for the fun of it). The BB9700 fits all my needs while I just play around with the Android phones for the heck of it. I am looking forwards to the BB9900 to replace my BB9700 ( which, by the way I will still keep in my desk as a backup). My BB does everything I need. Both of my Android phones , to me, are just toys to play with. I don't play games or listen to music or test like crazy (which the Android phones are great for). To me, there are numerous things I like about the Blackberry (too many to list here as it is identical to what others have said that love their berries.
Offline   Reply With Quote