View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
DallasFlier
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
PIN: OT NOIR
Carrier: AT&T/Cingular/AT&T
Post Thanks: 30
Default Re: RIM Could Be Preparing A Superphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
You're pretty good at nitpicking comments and putting words into other's mouths. You've done it to Ira about BES and so forth. Please show me where in my comment that I said RIM should close up shop? I am just saying, the hardware that is rumored to be used in this upcoming "superphone" is already on the market today. My current phone has better hardware than this rumored "superphone". So going by that, by the time this device is released, it will be behind the edge. That doesn't mean RIM cannot come out with another device that is competitive. I sincerely hope they do. But at the rate they're moving, it is highly unlikely.

Also, show me where I said once ahead, always ahead. I don't recall ever stating that either. Please point out where I made these statements, otherwise, please stop putting words in my mouth. Furthermore, you can continue to make assumptions about my statements, but we all know how that saying goes, and that saying seems to stand true when you assume.
I'll make you a deal, ok? I'll quit "nitpicking your comments" if you'll quit totally mis-reading (or mis-characterizing) the article being discussed with those comments. The article said, and I quote: "This new handset is said to feature a 4.3" touchscreen display and will apparently be based on QNX." Nowhere did it say that having a 4.3" phone is the one single factor making it a potential "superphone" so for you to claim that your 'Droid has "better hardware than this rumored "superphone"" sure can't apply to ALL the hardware, can it (speaking of ASSUMING, that is?) And unless you know more about the specs then was in that article, then your claim (and I quote): "by the time it is released, the others will have game changers" is pretty silly, to say the least.

We get it - you and a few others are Droid apologists, Argon and a few others are iPhone apologists, and no matter what RIM does "by the time it is released, the others will have game changers" in your minds.
Offline   Reply With Quote