Thread: Email
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Post Thanks: 7
Default Re: Email

I've been used to the android mail boxes, where I could have seperate boxes that looked and acted like the PC mail box, that had inbox/draft/sect across the top of the screen and I could 'load messages' with a click. I also had a carbon copy of my PC orange mail box on my phone.

I have found through the menu the inbox/sent/drafts, although no mails seem to show up in there at all.

If mails are delayed for any reason, there doesn't appear to be any way of me uploading the messages myself, as I could with the andriod. And it does appear that I sometimes get a mail message which is just one to say that my sent mail has gone....very confusing when it first happens, as I was searching for quite a while for the 'phanton mail'...lol.

I have sent a few test mails to myself on the two different mail addresses that I use, and using the 'stock app' it would appear that although there is notification at the top of the screen who the mail is from, it doesn't say which mail address it is for.

Maybe it's just me expecting too much or indeed not fully understanding yet.

Would it be that I haven't got it set up properly, am missing something or that I am ecpecting too much...

Ang x

Last edited by wellingtonboot : 08-24-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote