| | Re: Will you purchase one?
I purchased one.
Pluses, the video is AMAZING, seriously.
Negatives (so far): Out of the box, its hard to use for an impatient idiot like me. It has a lot of potential but getting started seems to be a pain in the ass. I'd love to have a stupid manual.
My intent was to use to pair it with my blackberry 9000. Unfortunately, I had to connect to my WIFI first. I was already annoyed
Went through the bother to:
1) Upgrade my 9000 to OS 5
2) Run the install procedure on the playbook
3) Download Blackberry bridge from the app store. (Already discovering that the so called barcode scan isn't working on my phone)
4) Now, I still can't make them talk. The problem I'm experiencing seems like a common one. I saw at least one thread on it, tried all the steps without luck.
So anyway, this poll doesn't have options such as:
- bought playbook, hated it
- bought playbook, love it
- bought playbook, frustrated with it so far.