View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
eelect

Model: 9930
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Post Thanks: 1
Default Re: Research in Motion Whiffs Earnings, Stock Drops

well i have had my playbook since day one and love it. i don't know why the blackberry users themselves have not embraced this great companion (playbook). I couldn't be without mine anymore. For Rim to only sell 500000 in firstquarter and only 200000 in the second is shocking to me. If the bb community doesn't buy it who will? i think its time to support Rim as the apple users support Apple. How much has apple changed its iphone from one new release to the other? most changes are a joke, yet they crash the stores just to get a new same phone. What the hell is wrong with the blackberry users. I feel we need to rally behind Rim and go out and buy playbook and help Rim grow and support it. Its hard to push a project forward with the sale being that stale. There is no reason Rim shouldn't have sold a million tablets already we just need to stop complaining and start supporting otherwise we might be left with nothing sooner than later......So get out and buy one and see what you have been missing all along
Offline   Reply With Quote