| | 907 Invalid COD
Please Login to Remove!
I hosted COD and JAD on my webserver.
But, while OTA the download fails with this error: 907 Invalid COD
This is a simple application with a form and some buttons.
These are the steps i performed to generate COD and JAD files.
1. I developed my app By using NetBeans 6.9 with BlackBerry JDE 4.5.0 and LWUIT BlackberryPort.jar.
2. When i build my app with NetBeans, i got App.jad and App.jar files in my distribution folder.
3. I use these JAD and JAR files to generate my COD file with the help of BlackBerry JDE 4.5.0 rapc command.
4. It successfully generates a COD file with some debug files.
5. After extracting COD files, I upload all files to my hosting server with JAD file.
OTA works perfectly fine for BB 9800, 9700 simulators.
but when i try with 8300, 8350i, 8120 I receive this error, "907 Invalid COD".
I tried everything by setting MIME types, clearing simulator cache, change browser type to BB etc. but still i am facing this issue.
Kindly guide me to resolve this problem.